Sunday 13 October 2013

My October Wishlist

After browsing beauty blogs, watching YouTube videos and reading magazines, I always end up with a wishlist as long as my arm of new products that I want to try out. I love reading other bloggers wishlist posts, so I thought that I would share with you some of the beauty and fashion items that I have currently got my eye on.  

1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette // £37

Whilst I am fully aware that I don't need another neutral eye shadow palette, I was lusting after this product long before I even knew that the beauty blogging world existed. I am always eyeing this palette up at the Urban Decay counter, but for some reason I have never purchased it. I am so desperate to get my hands on this product, the shades are beautiful, and it will defiantly be top of my Christmas list this year.

2. Mac Lipstick // £15
With such a massive shade selection, available in eight different finishes, it's difficult to make a choice between all of the MAC lipstick offerings. There are quite a few MAC lipsticks that I would like to try out, but fanfare, see sheer and crème in your coffee are all shades high up on my wishlist. Are there any MAC lipsticks that you would recommend?

3. Michael Kors Selma Satchel // £315
This is a beautiful, classic handbag with a modern twist. It's a decent size with plenty of room for essentials, but isn't too big, so it would be perfect for everyday use. The saffino leather is stunning, and the long detachable strap makes it so versatile. The Michael Kors handbags are such good quality, and a bag like this would never go out of style.


4. Paul and Joe Floral Makeup Bag // £26

When I saw Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup taking about this makeup bag on her blog the other month, I decided that my current makeup bag was in desperate need of an upgrade. The floral pattern is so pretty, and the multiple compartments would be so useful for organising my everyday makeup. As a student, this makeup bag would be perfect for travelling home at weekends, as there is easily enough space for all of my beauty essentials. 

5. Bobbi Brown Corrector // £18.50
This is a peach or pink based product designed to neutralise darkness under the eye, and to be applied before concealer. I have been debating over whether to purchase this product for a while, particularly on those days where concealer just doesn't do its job properly. After reading such good reviews on this corrector, it is now high up on my beauty wishlist. 


6. Origins Mask Marvels Christmas Gift Set // £25
I've never tried any of the Origins skin care before, but whenever I walk past the counter in my local Boots store, I am always intrigued by their product selection. I've heard nothing but good things about Origins, and when I was browsing the Debenhams website the other day, I came across this little face mask gift set. I love trying out new skin care products, and this set includes three different 75ml face masks. Separately, these face masks retail at £22 each (100ml), making this set extremely good value for money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment